Half a year post op BBL Dr.Aslani - Spain, ES

My turn in the coming week. It was not my...

my turn in the coming week. It was not my preference to have this in summer to avoid wearing these dreadful compression garments in the heat, but the doctor was already fully booked for my preferred dates in October.
He is on holiday in August but he goes for a few days to operate and i am very glad jenny could fit me in.
Very excited to have this, I have seen so many butts from cirumed and I really like the results they give. I am only a bit scared to be too big, I know many here like very massive butts but I just want something shapy and sexy, and a slim waist.

First pist pics

All over and done. I was a bit shocked to see my butt the first time in the mirror because it looks so big. I did not want evry big since I have seen many from cirumed having very big bums. Getting used to it alrwady I suppose.
Pain is bearable, most on the back.
Care is great Alvaro, the male nurse looking after me, is really an angel.
I will post a few pics and update later, can't type too long standing up.

update

No pain in the bum, only back hurts. I do not know whether this is from surgery or from the awkward position.
Where I had NOTHING before I now have this HUGE bum, I am a bit worried because I do not want it SO big, I know dr.aslani like to do big bums, but I just want a bit and better shape.

new pic

today

i seriously hope it will go down a bit, still a bit too big for my taste but feeeling great

very pleased

I start to really love it, I had not even a little bit of waist before and now see this........

16 days

4 weeks

The back is still a bit numb and tender. Everything else settled nicely. Great shape, now I am glad it has kept the volume

new pics

adding some pics.no problems just the tummy feels a bit lumpy but I was told before this would happen. back skin still numb. Volume good, shape getting better every day

preops

I post what my bum looked like BEFORE the operation (inverted and mini) I just need to look at this and I am so HAPPY !

sorry I have not updated for ages

it has benn over half a year and i am sorry I didn't update. Like many, I just forgot which is not fair to the ones after us I guess.
Just to tell everyone I am doing fine.
My volume has stayed pretty much the same after a month,of course I got used to it but my before and afters look great.
for me it has worked out very well.
Spain Plastic Surgeon

I chose Cirumed because of the results they show in their galleries, and the many great reviews I have read.Half a year after surgery I have kept my shape and a good result