Butt implants and fat transfer to hips,Dr.Aslani,Marbella

Hey guys. I have been on here for some time now....

Hey guys. I have been on here for some time now. It’s getting real. I have decided to get buttock implants with Dr.Aslani at Cirumed in Spain. I wanted to do BBL first but it seems I do not have enough fat for a great result. I put in some work to gain weight but I just don’t seem to be able to get enough.My weight is just stable, no up, no down.

I have some pooch and little waist, so I will have that fat taken. I want more hips so I will get ovals. I want cohesive implants since they feel more natural. Dr.Aslani’s butt implants results look just great and he delivers exactly the look that I want. I am hoping for 400cc implants. I have a vision fo my body being a beautiful hourglass shape.
I got my confirmation of date today, deposit paid and I my online consult is still pending. My Sx will be on the 22nd of October .
I attach my wish,copied this from dr.aslani’s page……

hi sisters

Before anyone is getting the wrong impression-this ain't no walk in the park !!!! But having said that, it didn't live up to the things that I had been expecting not pleasant but not really bad either.
I am still with drains (the doc leaves them in for a week) my butt is sore (not surprising) but the result so far is overwhelming, maybe even a bit too much but will need for the swelling to go down. I was sort of happy with the hospital but the Spanish nurses don't seem very sympathetic. They were okay, I was satisfied with the service, just felt that I had some moments when i truly for them to have the implants stuck in instead of me maybe they would understand some things better ?
Anyway, the most important thing, I am really happy with the butt the doc has given me. will keep updating !

nearly two weeks

now the drains are out I am feeling reasonably well. It is not comfortable, the butt still feels quite tight.can't wait to get rid of the garment

projection

I am posting a pic of the projection achieved after 4 weeks, my bum keeps fluffing, loving it!

so.....

there are not many news from my butt it all now feels right. the feel is quite nice at least my hubby likes it for sure lol so all good on that front, I still have that feeling fo people staring at me is this normal though maybe just a psycho thing not sure

butt evolution.....

As you can see I have been wearing my physiotapes till now. it felt comfortable and comforting but I was told to remove them. shape and size perfect, I have the right side scar slightly inflamed. The doctor advised me to leave for now, he said it would settle over time and if not he would do me a little scar revision. All in all, very happy

before after

as you can see I had some projection before surgery but somewhat sloppy and no shape. i think that the better look of the sking is probably due to skin stretch because I have had nothing done to the skin

all settled in

I think one can presume now that everything hs settled in nicely. I am generally pleased with my body and my butt, I get many compliments for my look so for that part fine. Many have asked me whether the implants are palpable , well , to some degree they are but nothing I could not live with.
Spain Plastic Surgeon

Butt implants is no easy surgery to go through but I am pleased with my results and dr.aslani is a great doctor he has give me the result I wanted