I Will Do This Twice ! - Spain, ES

So after researching this site,and others...

So after researching this site,and others (especially instagram) for some time I will now move forward.
I am kind of cursed with a horrible body shape which has depressed me all my life and I know that I will have to adjust my expectations to my realities I am not expecting a breathtaking booty. I just want some right now I have no booty at all.
I am very nervous about doing the right thing I have been following Dr.Aslani for quite some time and I have seen several of his cases with similar problems to mine,and I liked the results.
I was quite happy to do implants but what the clinic suggested was totally different and I needed some time to digest it but thinking about it all makes sense.
So I will do a full bbl first and around half a year later I will go back and do a tummy tuck plus extra fat on my mini hips (hope they are not ao mini any more by that time !)
Dr.Aslani says that this makes it possible for him to get much more volume to the hips (clearly,that is where my main problem is)and there was no problem with being on my back after the tummy tuck.
No need to mention I am really nervous about this. Soulmates,followers supporters come forward you guys are much needed here !
Spain Plastic Surgeon

He seems to be a phantastic surgeon