Spain It is - BBL Finally!!! Dr.Aslani Marbella

Don't even know where to start-my two kids have...

Don't even know where to start-my two kids have taken a massive toll on my body. So many problem zones to adress but I feel that shape is what bothers me most.
Initially I was inclined to go to miami (dr fisher) I have seen some amazing work by him ! But when scrolling around I bumped into aslani here. Of all surgeons I have casted I felt he has the most beautiful results and a very good relation of good/bad reviews. He seems to have an excellent patient rapport and the very few negative opinions I found most seem a bit odd.
I also found that so many here have wish pics from the cirumed gallery so he is the man.
As an enormous extra convenience he is only a short flght away from me(I live in mallorca most of the year).
I want to make sure I am in perfect shape for my surgery so I am working put three times a week to tone up myself. I mean this is MAJOR procedure so we want to get most out of it don't we ?
Of course surgery is risky but here everybody here is standing together so reaching out for surgery buddies !
Spain Plastic Surgeon

Good references,good reviews and good results