Brazilian Butt Lift - Marbella

I hate my butt, and I always have done. It is a...

I hate my butt, and I always have done.
It is a thing in my family, we all have flat square and ugly butts. I need to do something about it.I wanted this procedure badly. My boyfriend said that I would have to go to the United States but I found cirumed here on realself and I was hooked.
Their results are so beautiful. Based on the reviews I decided to get in touch.

I flew out for a consuItation since it is just two hours.I met with Jenny from Dr. Aslani’s office.She had a BBL with Dr.Aslani herself and her butt is just perfect.she looks just great.

I had to wait ages for the doctor,which is not good, but he seems to be very busy, which is very good.
He seemed a bit tired during the consultation, but you notice that he loves butts, and I had the feeling that he liked mine –strictly medical of course.
He said that he was okay to do my BBL, but I would need to gain a bit of weight.I have been asked harder things,lol.
The bad thing is that I have to wait so long. Mine won’t be before September, but I am looking forward !

so only little time left

so many things have happened and I am about to start transformation. surgery is finally in 8 days. Incredibly excited ! i am extremely thankful for any tips from BBL experienced users as how to brave the flight. I am planning to stay in spain for 10 days after surgery since I cannot sit for 4 weeks how do I do that ?

my last weekend without butt !

so I am on the other side

and it feels surprisingly good.the first night was horror but I am feeling good now. I had a general anesthetic and 900cc into each cheek which i think is quite good bearing in mind that I did not have too much fat. The only thing really annoying me is the bruising on my legs. hope this goes down soon...

i add a pic of the bruising on my buttocks the dr says that this very often happens when one does celulaze. i was told not to expcet too much from the celulaze but seems to be working okay in bbl's.time will tell

over the counter sleep medication anyone ?

i am having great troubles to sleep has anyone got a pointer ?any light sleep medication which does not leave me as a a dumb drug addict preferably ? any advice greatly appreciated

coming right

hi folks glad to say that I am back to normal maybe it was just me getting used to sleeping on my tummy. loving my butt so sure worth it.

shape coming in nicely

it is incredible how much i change every day. feels like a pursestring around my waist pulling together !
can't wait to sleep and sit normal again !

dress pic

news from me

i have not had the chance to update for some time, things are going pretty well. I have days when I am concerned about losing volume but when I look at the pictures it looks really ok, maybe it is just a head thing......
Spain Plastic Surgeon

I looked at his website and his results are just great.he seems to be one of the best surgeon for butts around, I am four month post and all happy