Superbutt surgery with implant/fat combo - Marbella, Spain

I have now been "realselfing" for some time and...

i have now been "realselfing" for some time and now start my own diary. thanks girls for all your stories and pics which have made this possible for me.
I have put down my deposit and set my date , I just had my online consultation with my surgeon. I am going with dr a because de does great butts,has very consistent results and he seems to be training other practitioners in the procedur.
I perceive myself as chunky but dr aslani feels that I maight not enough fat for a great result with bbl only. that surprised me but finally he is the professional and I trust him there. Will be posting pics of me and my wishes, hope for great support !

how to cope with drains ?

it seems they leave the drains in place 5 days ? is there any experience about how to best deal with that ?

surgery day 3 august

I have finally fixed the third of august for my sx !

getting excited

it is strange but the closer the day comes the more excited I become don't get me wrong the idea of the pain, the drains and all that scares the shit out of me but I cannot wait to have this done now, and have my beautiful new bum. it is like christmas, though with torture arrrgh

good morning booty people !

I don't know if anything bad is still to come but so far I am surprised. It has not been that bad, at least not up to now. I am good standing up, the night has been quite okay ended up with 350cc ovals, the doctor was surprised that I was not in more pain but he says that it sometimes happens.
I love my new bum it is swollen but it looks sooo nice I wil post pics once I can take some

may I introduce my new rear !

still hard to believe that is mine feels like two baloons....

side shots

adding a few side shots to give an idea about the projection !

pics not uploaded

pics did not upload .....

news from me

Perhaps I just had too much panic in mind or perhaps I was the lucky one, but it was actually not half as bad as expected. the first two weeks I kept waiting for the bad pain and all the stuff I was concerned about but nothing. The drains were annoying but dr.aslani is super-phobic about them every time we spoke he reminded me to look after them. I suppose he has good reasons. He said it also prevents the implants from turning. I had a small opening of my right incision after two weeks. The nurse was not to concerned she said that many patients had that and it was no bib deal. They sent me a dressing and it closed up in a couple of days.The buttock is changing a lot and looks much more natural by the day but I don't want the implants to drop too much. Will post new pics in a couple of days.

dress time again.......

more pics

they are still changing but I hope no more !

D-day plus two weeks

dress craze !

I can't imagine to have worn this one before !

judgement now

I really think that I have been given more or less what I wanted. The most important thing for me was for dr.aslani to give me some volume to the hips which he has done. I was worried about movement of the implants but thank good so far no is definitely life changing, but I am afraidd it is also a bit addictive

there is moments when I think more volume would look ridiculous, there is moments when I think I love the idea !

I have been asked to update....I am definitely happy
Spain Plastic Surgeon

Going with him because of the results of his work I have seen, his reputation and the fact that he is training other surgeons in the procedure.I am months after procedure and very happy with my result