Brazilian Butt Lift with Dr ASLANI in Marbella. Cirumed. 5ft1 21 Year Old - Spain

After some thought, I've decided to put a deposit...

After some thought, I've decided to put a deposit with dr aslani in Marbella for the 8th of August. Initially I was going to go to turkey (Mediface) but I didn't find that they were informative and also didn't have that many pictures of patients they've preformed the procedure on. I found that the people at cirumed were very professional and informative and I've also seen a lot of good reviews from RS. I've now paid the deposit and also booked flights and hotel for the 7 nights I'll be staying there. Although dr aslani is on the expensive side I believe you get what you pay for. My body is quite curvy and I do have a foundation to work I'm looking for a snatched waist and more sculptured stomach and a fuller bum also nice projection. I have a Skype consultation with dr alsani soon, I'm so excited to see my results.
Spain Plastic Surgeon