Dr Aslani (Marbella) BBL with Implants - Spain

I first contacted dr Aslani last year about a bbl....

I first contacted dr Aslani last year about a bbl. But due to my marriage breakdown I was unable to go ahead with the procedure. I still really want this procedure done as I am sick of my flat butt and fat belly. I have got a quote of £8699.90 gbp for the procedure including butt implants. I did not want the implants but have been told he wont preform unless I have them, I am guessing this is due to my butt being so flat. I asked to have my entire abdomen, back and love handles lipoed but in the quote they have put the inside of my thighs, my thigh gap is already big enough so I am not sure about this. I am going to email them back in the hope they might do the procedure the way I am asking them to.

I really want to have this done and am hoping to set a date for later in the year. I would be interested to hear anyone elses stories who have had the procedure done with implants. I am very nervous but so excited at the same time. I will keep this post updated with pictures.

Hey Guys!!

Thanks everyone, still waiting for Jenny to get back to me about what implants will be used etc. Just re read the email and that price is in Euros (silly me) and that's including tax. I really want to book in so will let you all know when and how it goes. As you can see my butt is like an eternal back haha
Spain Plastic Surgeon

I have not spoken to dr Aslani yet, but staff seem friendly.