BBL veteran, Cirumed Dr.Aslani...... Marbella- Spain

I have been very unsure whether to post my...

I have been very unsure whether to post my experience here, but really, I did like feedback before my BBL myself so now i give mine. I looked into three surgeons before doing my BBL and i picked Dr.Aslani and Cirumed mainly because of the results I found online. I met dr.aslani just before surgery, he seemed very dedicated to my case, explained many things some of which I did not understand but mainly he said that I had some good butt already and that he could make it rounder and perkier.
I am very into gym and stuff so didn’t have too much fat on board but he said he could get about 800cc per cheek.it was okay.

I had my procedure with local and sedation. That is the part I would not recommend, I was very restless afterwards and had a horrible hangover.
Apart from this, when I woke up the good news was that he got me 1000cc into each side.
I post some pics of my bruising post op 5 or so days after surgery, I bruise easy but felt it was okay.nearly half a year down the line I am supper happy with my waistline, my bum is round and perky and I love it and so does my partner.
I think I kept about 70-80% of my fat, I was good before now I am better, would highly recommend both the surgeon as well as his staff. I would just not do the local again but apart from that they did a good job.

hi all

it's been a while. I am posting some more shots of my butt. I think that greed is a beast, I have caught myself thinking about a second round. I am very happy with the results of round 1 but............. you want more of what you like. I am really not sure. There are many girls here who have done a second round and i have seen great results. will speak to the doc....what do you guys think ?

Hi there

hi girls I have been a bit slack with updates. It is great to see how people interact here and surfing around I have seen so many great new butts here.
For me I have been trying to look after myself very well, have been to gym more or less every day and I think it is fair to say it was worth it.
My butt has stayed the same over the time but I have really toned up my tummy muscles and I feel just great.I had some minutes when I was thinking about a second round but really I have discarded this. I don't think I could have gotten any more out of this surgery and it was up to me to maintain it.
Greatful for feedback and comments, but overall I am happy to give back if anybody feels I could help with advice, you lot have given me so much.

tuning my body

I have really discoevered the fun in working hard and preserving the achieved

before

this is the picture that the doctor took before surgery. find it even hard to look at them I don't remember my butt looking that bad but I think that what the surgeons take before looks especially horrible ! omg !

my butt

more pics

new pics

uploading ore shots

so it is sunday

i am a bot bored so I thought I share a nice gymrat shot !

projection shot

Spain Plastic Surgeon

A surgeon with good hands and a special spirit for butts