BBL veteran, Cirumed Dr.Aslani...... Marbella- Spain

I have been very unsure whether to post my...

I have been very unsure whether to post my experience here, but really, I did like feedback before my BBL myself so now i give mine. I looked into three surgeons before doing my BBL and i picked Dr.Aslani and Cirumed mainly because of the results I found online. I met dr.aslani just before surgery, he seemed very dedicated to my case, explained many things some of which I did not understand but mainly he said that I had some good butt already and that he could make it rounder and perkier.
I am very into gym and stuff so didn’t have too much fat on board but he said he could get about 800cc per was okay.

I had my procedure with local and sedation. That is the part I would not recommend, I was very restless afterwards and had a horrible hangover.
Apart from this, when I woke up the good news was that he got me 1000cc into each side.
I post some pics of my bruising post op 5 or so days after surgery, I bruise easy but felt it was okay.nearly half a year down the line I am supper happy with my waistline, my bum is round and perky and I love it and so does my partner.
I think I kept about 70-80% of my fat, I was good before now I am better, would highly recommend both the surgeon as well as his staff. I would just not do the local again but apart from that they did a good job.

hi all

it's been a while. I am posting some more shots of my butt. I think that greed is a beast, I have caught myself thinking about a second round. I am very happy with the results of round 1 but............. you want more of what you like. I am really not sure. There are many girls here who have done a second round and i have seen great results. will speak to the doc....what do you guys think ?

Hi there

hi girls I have been a bit slack with updates. It is great to see how people interact here and surfing around I have seen so many great new butts here.
For me I have been trying to look after myself very well, have been to gym more or less every day and I think it is fair to say it was worth it.
My butt has stayed the same over the time but I have really toned up my tummy muscles and I feel just great.I had some minutes when I was thinking about a second round but really I have discarded this. I don't think I could have gotten any more out of this surgery and it was up to me to maintain it.
Greatful for feedback and comments, but overall I am happy to give back if anybody feels I could help with advice, you lot have given me so much.

tuning my body

I have really discoevered the fun in working hard and preserving the achieved

this is the picture that the doctor took before surgery. find it even hard to look at them I don't remember my butt looking that bad but I think that what the surgeons take before looks especially horrible ! omg !

my butt

more pics

new pics

uploading ore shots

so it is sunday

i am a bot bored so I thought I share a nice gymrat shot !

projection shot

Spain Plastic Surgeon

A surgeon with good hands and a special spirit for butts