BBL,Marbella - Spain

So after reading literally hundreds of reviews I...

So after reading literally hundreds of reviews I will now start my own one.i hope it will be a good one time will tell

I am about to undergo Brazilian butt lift with Mr Alex aslani in marbella
The only thing that has been easy for me so far has been selection of surgeon and clinic
I looked at many results and I really like cirumed style buttocks best. Apart from that it is definitely a benefit that I don’t have to travel long distance.
Don’t get me wrong, I would be prepared to do it, but it is nice to have your surgeon nearby just in case.
I hope to post breathtaking pics of my butt afterwards, and that all this goes well.

over and done

So it is done. I ended up havon 1000cc each butt half, I look like run over by a truck, I feel like run over by a truck,but absolutely ove the look so far.
Not sure what is swelling and what is the actual fat,but the waist is definitely super-tiny.
My back is very painful but otherwise not too bad. I am deeling a bit weak, but teh nurses say that is normal. 1000cc exceeds what I had expected, dr aslani had estimated a mx of 800cc so super-delighted.

I will post more pics once everythinng has settled
Spain Plastic Surgeon

I am just a few days post but so far very satisfied, the doc gave me 1000cc each side whilst I had only expected 800cc and so far I love the look. very professional team and they give you the security of having done that many times