BBL IN MARBELLA, Dr. Aslani - Marbella, Spain

I am from south Spain. I'm a mother of two, I am...

I am from south Spain. I'm a mother of two, I am 35yrs old. Pregnancy really took a toll on my body.
I had a tummy tuck 3 years ago.
I have been researching doctors for quite some time now and am very pleased to have found Dr. Aslani. He's very kind and patient and I feel he will be very thorough. I definitely feel as though I will be in good hands.I am scheduled for surgery with Dr Aslani in marbella on 15-07-14, I am a little nervous about recovery, but I am excited to get everything done. I have 7 more days until surgery!!

The day¡¡

Well today is the day, i'm at malaga's quiron hospital now, waiting in the room to go for surgery, a bit nervius... Bbl here i go¡¡

Day 1 after surgery

Hello girls i'm not even 24 hours post op and everything has gone well. Yestarday after surgery was awful, but i was walking around the room a couple of hours after. dr. Aslani is very caring surgeon and all Cirumed staff has been very lovely. Dr. Aslani transfer 1100cc to my butts and some more to my hips. I'm very swollen and very uncomfortable to be face down all the time and wearing the girdle. I feel very tired and bruise all over.. but i know i'll be felling beter with the days.. it's just 24 hours¡¡¡ Tomorrow i'll be going to Ciruned clinic in Marbella for my first lymphatic masage.

More pics

2 days post op

More pics 2 days after op. I love my new shape..

4 days post op

It's been 4 days sense surgery, i'm so swollen especially my legs, still get very tire when i walk. The worst thing is not been able to sit or lay in mi back.

10 days post - 10 días después

The swollen has gone on my legs, still bruise.
Mis piernas no están tan inflamadas ya, aunque aun tengo algunos morados.

2 weeks post op

Well today i'm 2 weeks post op. I'm still not 100% but i'm much better than last week. I don't sit down at all not even on the toilet. Still swollen, so is my face when i wake in the morning, from sleeping on my belly. Sometimes I feel pain in my lower back from laser. But i feel i get netter by day.
Hoy hace 2 semanas desde mi operacion, aún no estoy recuperada al 100%, pero estoy mucho mejor que la semana pasada. No me he sentado nada, ni siquiera para ir al baño. Todavia estoy inflamada. Por las mañanas me levanto con la cara muy hinchada, de dormir bocabajo. A veces me duele la parte baja de mi espalda, esta aun dolorido del laser. Siento que voy mejorando dia a dia.

18 days post

It's benn 18 days now, my clothes don't fit me, only leggins.. my waste is smoller amd my butt and hips bigger.. yestarday i had a drain massage on my legs.. getting better by days..

another pic

3 weeks - 3 semanas

It's been 3 weeks now, bruises are almost gone.

4 weeks¡¡¡¡

It's been 4 weeks, most bruises are gone, and i'm less swollen. Some times my butt feels sore. Went back to work, so i start sitting, not for too long and always on my pillow.I put a dress on today and my butt looks huge and small waste.

More pics

1 month

Bruises are gone by now, and the swollen has gone down a lot. I started last week with lymphatic masage 3 times a week. I still sleep lying on my stomach, with a towell roll unther me, so my lower back dont suffer that much from lying down all the time. But i think i'm getting used to.

New pics

Don't have much time for update sence i started work. Some days my belly looks bigger than others, today it feels more swollen. My butt feels sore sometimes. I don't sit much, and when i do i sit putting most of the presure on my legs, and always on my pillow. Still sleeping on my belly. Most of my clothes dont fit me, i live on leggins and lose pants. i don't want to buy any clothes jet, dont know if my body would change more. My legs feels like burning some nigths i think must be from the preassure of lying down.

7 weeks

Beach time¡¡

Summer is almost over, but i have to enjoy the last days before the rain comes. I'm 7 and half weeks post, and no more gardment. Only for nigth time and around my waist. I nearly do a "normal" life by no. This week i will buy some clothes, nothing of my old clothes fit me. Looking foward to go shoping¡¡¡

Jeans 2 month post

Tomorrow it'll be 2 month post. I still sleep on my belly, because it feels wierd lying on my butt. When i sit at work, i still use my pillow and i try to sit putting the pressure on my thighs. I start working on the gym today, just something ligth to start with.

2 and a half month

It's been 2 and a half month post. I think swolling is all gone. My butt feels a bit wierd when i sit, i think i just have to get used to it... lol
Here are some photos... 2 and 1/2 month.

3 Months

Hi all¡¡ it's been 3 month now, i'm happy with my results, just my abdomen it's still swollen and hard in some parts and have some lumps, it looks a bit uneven but i hope it 'll go with time.

4 Months post

It's been 4 months now.

Pre and 4 months post pics

5 months post

I'm 5 months post, Thinking about a round 2.. My shape has improve a lot but Would like more projection.

5 months

10 months post

So this is me 10 months post op. Looking good.. but thinking about round 2 this summer..

pics did not upload