❤❤1900 Cc's in 2 Rounds Dr Aslani❤❤ Marbella, ES

This is my third review because admins erased my...

This is my third review because admins erased my two previous without any explanation about it. I am very angry, much work has been for nearly 8 months telling my story to other girls who want to do surgery and uploading photos specifically made for this forum have now been lost forever. This has also bothered my surgeon because I was one of his most famous reviews. I hope this time nobody delete my review, I only do this to help other women, without any kind of promotion. I know how hard it is to decide on a good surgeon and we're here to help each other especially in Europe where it is very difficult to find BBL surgeons.

Almost 6 weeks from round2 (800cc's) and everything has gone well, it's not a big change because my body was great after round1, slightly large. 1900 cc's in petite girls looks huge but in me looks good but not overdone because I'm big and tall 5'9" big boned.

I will update all the details this week, xx

Heyyy girls, I've been away a long time but I have to say I am happy with my results.
after all my lipos , I have cellulite but it doesn't bother me at all That gives it a more natural look.

Next month I have several photoshoots , so should go back to the gym and work out the body to prepare it, but it's christmas and i love to eat :(

If you are thinking in BBL with dr Aslani, remember he will give you a very nice, hot and elegant shape but not a huge super perky butt (like some doctors in DR, USA) and honestly I dont like that types of butt. What I was looking for was being skinny with a booty and I see here a lot of fat girls gaining even more weight. You only need to be 15 pounds overweight from ur ideal weight. Then is very important to mantain it with some exercise and trying to NOT GAIN WEIGHT

Last thing I'm gonna say is... I love love love the hips DrA gave me!!

4 months

Currently 149 pounds//68 kg
My height is 5'9" // 175 cm

Before and after

Some people think was better before, others think is better now. I was happy before and I'm even more happy now.

Month 10.

What can I say? Happy as always

Before and after/ 2012vs2015

Bbl 2rounds + heavy weight training in lower body

My fat percentage is about 25% and almost all the fat tissue is in The butt.

Is only fat not implants and yes, I have cellulite.

1 and a half year since my last round

Only fat transfer. Still big and perky. Currently living out of Spain, but i hope to see dr aslani this year. He's The best surgeon
Spain Plastic Surgeon