This is for Me ! - Spain

This is something I wanted to do all my life.I am...

This is something I wanted to do all my life.I am tired of spanx and pads ! I have been on here a while since this seems the best forum of all. I live in Spain and there is only little information on Spanish forums. Also very few surgeons in Spain doing this I only came across Dr.Aslani in Marbella who was my first pick but he is on the other end of the country and I was not sure he would give me the results I wanted. I started looking US and came across some really impressive work most of all from Dr.Salama Jcurves but could not commit myself and left it for some time when I now started looking back into this Aslani went back up to the top of my list his performance seemsĀ  to have skyrocketed ! Maybe he just gets to do more bbl than his US collegues I don't know but ge feels good.
I had my online consult last week and he was very informative he still wants me to gain some weight,this has surprised me because I feel I have plenty but I will try.
My date is set for november,hoping to do this eearlier if possible.
Spain Plastic Surgeon