My Dream Has Come True! - Maple Grove, MN

I have wanted this procedure for YEARS! Literally...

I have wanted this procedure for YEARS! Literally Years! I first came to Dr. Hoffman's office about 3 years ago for a consultation for breast augmentation. I wanted to research his work so that I'd be prepared once I got enough money to go forward with the surgery. I was very impressed with his work and his attention to detail. Dr. Hoffman is extremely thorough and has an excellent way of putting you at ease. The staff of Nica and Karen are amazing! They make the whole process fun and exciting! The surgery was a breeze! I'm currently 1 week post op and feel fantastic. I would recommend Dr. Hoffmann and his team for any of your cosmetic procedures. They have made my dreams come true and I am forever grateful!
Saint Paul Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hoffman is extremely professional and personable. I felt very comfortable asking questions and he did a great job making sure I understood everything. Can't say enough good stuff about this group of caretakers!