35 Years Old with 3 Children by C-section - Dominican Republic

Where do I start??? I'm shapeless to say the least...

Where do I start??? I'm shapeless to say the least with an inverted triangled-body, no butt and a over-flowing muffin top. I feel like 60 years old and I'm over it. I gained around 20 lbs due to pigging out after losing my love on Christmas day. I just want to look proportionate not inverted. I've contacted 3 Drs so far and I'm ready to pay my deposit and hoping to do so by Monday (08/01/16). Can anyone give me recommendations or list of must-haves they wished they had.

35 Years Old with 3 Children by C-section

I had to repost because I'm going with Yily instead my first choice.

Tummy Tuck and BBL

From I first contacted her to when my appointment was set was within a two week period so maybe that's why no one was at the airport to get me, even though I had provided them with my flight info. I had to call twice to get someone to pick me up. I went to the office and paid then had my labs and x-ray done. I ate then saw the cardiologist. Everything was fine so I left for the RH. Not what I expected.

2 weeks post-op

Feeling great today. I have to remember to take it easy. I had my drains removed last night by a relative (Dr) so that annoying pain around my waist is gone. Phew!!

I have seroma above my incision but I know it will go away over time.
Gonna try my xs faja today and see if I can breathe ????

One week post-op

Scar looking great but has some creases on my left side. I hope they'll go away but everything else looks good.

Seroma

I'm so bummed about this seroma but hopefully it will go away with lymphatic drainage.

6 weeks post-op

So I'm 6 weeks post-op today and still tender in my Lipo areas. I've completed my lymphatic drainage sessions and have moved on to endermologie which helps with smoothing and bringing the skin and muscles back together. I have 10 sessions and have done 4 so far. I love everything so far except that I still have no hips or curves there. I just want a little hip.

Booty

Loving my booty shape
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

She was very sweet. Although we didn't spend much time together I had no issues with her. Still waiting to see my butt pop more but with time they say.