35 Year Old Mom to a Teenager Athletic and Built Big - Mansfield, OH

I am not fat, but I hit 35 and the belly purge...

I am not fat, but I hit 35 and the belly purge wouldn't go away. My legs are very thick and muscular and fitting into jeans was near impossible. I went in for my consultation and decided on liposuction on top of my thighs, lower abdomen, flanks, and a tiny bit on my arms. 5 days later I was having it done. Near 2 hour process. Felt OK, then after being home a few hours the pain began. It was way more painful than I imagine it would be. Stayed in bed for 2 more days keeping the compression on. It hurt to move and try to get comfortable in bed. Had to work Thursday a 12 hour shift. I was very swollen. 3 days later I swelled up even more. Concerned me, but was told it's normal. The following week which would've been 7 days post op I started to notice bruising going away and swelling down. Follow up appointment went well. He said keep massaging it and keep compression on. At day 12 I felt a ton better. Still hurt to walk, but not nearly as bad as it was. A lot of swelling is down, but still feel puffy in some areas. I tried a pair of pants on that I couldn't get over my legs pre surgery and it's still a snug barely getting them up, but I'm hopeful. I'll keep this updated.
Mansfield plastic surgeon