Tummy Tuck, Lipo, Hernia Repair 37 Year Old Mom

I was tired of being conscious of the fat In mt...

I was tired of being conscious of the fat In mt mid area so decided to just do it! The first week was the most pain I have felt in my life but every day it gets better. I don't think I was prepared for the pain and limitations I experienced post op so ensure you ask a lot of questions. I'm very pleased.

27 days post op

Almost at the end of my first month and feeling good! Most of the swelling is gone. The scar as well as the belly button is healing nicely. I have uploaded a few pics.

40 Day post op

Well it's now 40 days ans thing have been progressing well. Most of swelling is gone but numbness remains. I removed the paper tape one day to clean the area and i pulled the hair follicle right on the edge of the incision line out so now the hole remains open and when i clean a see a bit of blood . It's exactly the size of a pin head. The doc said it's OK so I'm trying not to worry about it becoming bigger lol. Has anyone else had that experience?

I notice a lot of ppl complain about reopened wound excess swelling. I do think the compression garment and foam board has helped me to heal so well so quickly. I have posted pics I wear it 24 hours a day expect when bathing.. It's uncomfortable at times but i think it restricts me being able to overdue anything. I can't bend forward easily bec the board makes it uncomfortable, I don't stretch too and I don't put a lot. Of pressure on the area bec it's so damn uncomfortable in this garment! My doc says I have to wear for 2 months and as uncomfortable as it is I see where it worked. I started a light dance class twice a week last week but in definitely taking it easy. I'm not rushing to get everything super flat its more important to me to heal properly. First.

My only Compliant is the tough aheas below my bra line.. The massages have def helped but it's creating a little over lay that looks like a fat pocket when it's actually just a tough area. One side is no longer so bad. But they are not flattering from behind at all!

56 days or 2 months post tt and lipo

I made it to my 2 month check point! I'm healing quite well. Panicked a little few weeks when I saw a little blood but it was an ingrown hair that once removed solved the problem. I'm going to do laser removal on the incision line to avoid having this issue. I started using a silicone band 3 days ago to help reduce and fade the scar. Still too early to see a difference

I have no more pains but I still do massage once a week since I'm still a little swollen. I am now doing light exercise and going about my usual daily routine. I'm very happy
Dr Edison Quintero

Very professional. Scheduled follow up procedures and lymphatic drainage massage as a part of his package