Revision with Doctor Rino Lorenzo - Philippines

I got my second revision done by Doctor Lorenzo....

I got my second revision done by Doctor Lorenzo. Dr. Lorenzo is my hero. He not only fixed my nose, but also my life. Before my surgery I was alive but not living, I felt like something was wrong and I was only a shadow of what I used to be. I had search for experienced doctors in revision, but none of them convinced me as did Dr. Lorenzo. My life changed and now I feel more confident in myself. I'm not afraid to pose for the camera because I'm not self-conscience on how my nose will look. He was able to give me the results for what I was looking for. It looks natural, beautiful and at the same time it improved my breathing.

At first I was very skeptical because recovering from the trauma of my previous surgery and going through a 2 revision was not easy. When I spoke to Dr. Lorenzo, I knew he was the one. He was very patient and showed empathy toward me.

Doctor Lorenzo you are one in a million. You are human being who genuinely cares for his patients, not just a robot who only cares about business aspect. I’m on my 2 week and every day I see more improvements. I can’t express to him enough for what he had done for me. All I can say is Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Doctor Rino Lorenzo.

New pictures UPDATES..!

Good evening, my biggest apologize to all people who have been asking about pictures and feedbacks. I wasnt able to log in to my account for a while and also didnt get any notifications of comments to my account..

2 months

Dr. Rino Lorenzo

Doctor Rino Lorezon is an expert in his field, he made me feel confident and welcome. He was very detailed in each of his email. He was able to give me the results for what I was looking for. Thank You Doctor..!!