I Had It & Happy with It ♥ It Changed my Life! - Manila, PH

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I'm an Asian girl who had silicone implant last...

I'm an Asian girl who had silicone implant last 2009 and had it removed this year 2012 as i accidentally bumped my nose on the wall while sleeping. I woke up with extreme pain and after sometime found my left nose leaking from the inside. The doctor advised me to remove it immediately but i wont allow as my family & new friends got used to it already. It's very depressing for me to accept the fact that I really need to remove it after 3 years because I gained confidence & most people are admiring me for the pretty looks. Last April 2012, i begged my doctor not to remove it so he just cleaned & re-position the silicone and put it back into my nose. But on July 2012, the suture opened when i had this severe colds and blew my nose with all the strength which causes my sutures to re-open by itself and leak again. The doctor forced me to remove the implant this Oct 2012. Now I'm back to my old look, having lower bridge & wider nose. I got used to longer bridge and defined nose tip as before but my doctor used gore-tex now which only enhances my bridge. I observed that my nose tip is somehow looses its skin & somehow hollow due to the 3-year silicone implant (it was stretched). Please advise me to gain my self-confidence again.. I want my 'silicone-look' as before but i find it very dangerous. Can I have Radiesse after this gore-tex healed to regain my nose tip? Thank you! -- SadLady143