Smooth round HP gel cohesive 350cc- Manila, PH

Hi every one, i went to my surgeon yesterday and...

Hi every one, i went to my surgeon yesterday and got my surgery scheduled on 20th of this month for ba. I'm a petite grl 5'1 in height and weigh 47kg. Im having under muscle and getting the smooth surface round gel breast implants. But cant really decide which size to get 350 or 375 cc. My surgeon suggested me to hve the 350 but my fiance wants it 375 cc coz he said since im having implants its better bigger than smaller lolz.. I dont know im mumbling lolz i guess im jst hving mixed emotions excited same time nervous and stress about sizes, well i need you ladies to give me some opinions or idea, it will be very helpful. So i attached my photos so you guys can get an idea how would i look with those implants sizes.

1week today

Hello ladies, been a while but i finally got my ba last sept 20, jst want to share my experience.. So far i have a smooth recovery from day 1 of my surgery. Jst being so busy and didn't get a chance to post every journey of my ba. Over all healing was okay not much pain since first day, jst had difficulties in sleeping time, i had to sleep in sitting position for like 3 nights. My surgeon ask me to sleep that way so i wouldn't bear much pain on getting up. But it works! Dont hve much pain although im taking my antibiotics and pain killers, it didn't also swollen much on first day till now, i didn't need to put ice. For now I'm jst compressing my boobs jst to helps the blood circulation and it feels good whenever I've done it... So anyway here's few pics to share with you guys.. Hope it helps and gives u some ideas.

I guess the photos didn't apload, okay I'll try to post photos again ;) by the way i ended up with 350cc and I'm loving the size, cant wait till it drop down and get settled..

One week today!

So far till now everything goes smoothly, not much pain, and my twins looking good although haven't drop down yet but I'm loving them already! I took few pic with bra size 34D! And just can't wait till my twins drop down and settled in.. Im still not doing any massage, im jst putting some bio oil to moisturize..

8days post op

So its my 8days post op and feeling much better everyday. Took few pic with my nighty wear. And im loving them.

19days post op

Still not dropping much, but looks good and im loving them, tried to put on strapless bra to see how it looks... And as i said... Im loving them...
Dr. Reynald torres

Expert, friendly, one of the best surgeon in Philippines!