I Will Undergo Alarplasty with Dr. Eric Yapjuanco. Manila, PH

Yesterday,I went to see Dr. Eric. What they say...

Yesterday,I went to see Dr. Eric. What they say about him is true. He is so approachable and direct. He's not just after the money. I talked to him about my plan to go for revision rhinoplasty but he told me I really didn't need it. He advised me according to my goal(I wanna retain the "part of me") that he could do the alarplasty alone since my nose wasn't that bad. I'm happy to find that I don't need any further enhancement. Actually,this was really my initial thought long before a popular doctor advised me to do more enhancement when I had asked him about doing alarplasty. Because of that advice,I had to postpone my plan since I gotta have enough money to cover it. Along the way of garnering enough money,I was also doing some research then I came across his name on the reviews of many patients who were satisfied. It took time for me to decide who should be my doctor but finally I have got to that point. I will have my surgery in a few weeks. I'm excited;)

Today is my surgery

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME, I'm hoping that things will go well. ;)

Alarplasy done just today

Here are the pics after the surgery. I can see how it's gonna look. And im happy;) Doc Eric is really good. Sutures will be removed after 5 days.

5 days post op

Sutures have been removed . It's still swelling a bit. I'm excited to see it totally healed.

it's my 8th day post op

The healing is going well. By the way, I'm just a bit disappointed to how the way I was handled. During the removal of the sutures, I thought Dr. ERIC wud be the one to remove my sutures but he just asked someone to do it for him. The girl didn't have any gloves on although she used alcohol to get her hands sanitized. I didn't know her name. Going back ,I asked her about the dermatix ,told her that I wanna buy it but she said I had to come back after a week to see if Dr. ERIC would allow to use it . DERMATIX is for the scar. I know that I can only put it once the wound has closed but I just wanna buy it to avoid the hassle of going back and forth. She thought that I would put it right away. Hello? Am I dumb? I even told her, I wont do it but she responded with a smile ,"I don't believe you". I'm a bit offended by that. And about Dr. ERIC ,
he is nice and very competent. I Know he's busy but if i got an appointment for a follow-up, I guess it's fair enough to show up there and stay for a bit to talk to your patient. I'm sayin' this because he showed up to the room where I was just to tell to remove the sutures then went out. He seemed to be in a hurry. I like Dr. ERIC but I guess he gotta have a good time management. But overall I would still recommend the clinic since I've seen a lot of patients of him who were there as me for a follow-up that had good results.

8th day post oo

a bit concerned with the depressed line near the nasal sill

Some parts are healing well but I got concerned to the other one coz when the scabs have been gone on some parts of the nasal sill, I notice a visible depressed line. Doc said it would go away. I'm hoping it will. He said to give it 3 weeks. I'll be back after a few days to his clinic. On a side note,If you're gonna look at the pic It looks like the nasal sill was folded/creased to where the excision was made. I'm really hoping the scar wont be visible.

I'm still waiting for improvement

There's still a depressed line right near the nasal sill. I'm using dermatix to the part that has no open wound. I'm really hoping this will be gone.

it's getting better.

Some of the depressed lines are gradually filling up. I'm still waiting full recovery. But I notice that it is darkening.Dr. Eric was nice enough to answer my questions over the phone. He told me not to go under the sun because it's prone to hyperpigmentation. SO i guess I gotta stay out of the sun for the meantime

it's filling up

The depressed line is gradually filling up, it becomes darker though.I guess this is what they call hyperpigmentation. I've been using dermatix to lighten the dark areas.I'm still hopeful this will be gone . Let's pray. Although it can be covered up by make -up, im still no comfortable putting make-up on it .

getting better

I'm happy because it's becoming a lot natural. It's not flaring anymore when I smile. Although there's still a little dark line right on the nasal sill, it's not too obvious anymore. I'm still continuing the dermatix to get it lightened. But im so happy now

after couple of months

The dark line right on the nasal sill on the left side is still there , i guess it would take time to lighten but im hopeful. Im happy with the result but still need more patient.

im happy

I'm happy with my alarplasty. Although the dark line near the left nasal sill is still there. (I THINK IT WILL TAKE TIME TO get LIGHTENed. Warning: don't go bare under the sun. Never ever, even in the morning, make sure you have umbrella + sunblock. I wish i had known this so this wouldn't have happened) Anyhow, im still happy with the result. I can put concealer to conceal the blemishes. I've been using contractubex to the crease of my alar , it helps moisturizing the scar. On top of it, i use dermatix to lighten the dark line near the nasal sill.

Im happy . one year !yey

I'm happy with my alarplasty. Although the dark line near the left nasal sill is still there. (I THINK IT WILL TAKE TIME TO get LIGHTENed. Warning: don't go bare under the sun. Never ever, even in the morning, make sure you have umbrella + sunblock. I wish i had known this so this wouldn't have happened) Anyhow, im still happy with the result. I can put concealer to conceal the blemishes. I'veĀ been using contractubex to the crease of my alar , it helps moisturizing the scar. On top of it, i use dermatix to lighten the dark line near the nasal sill.
Dr. Eric Yapjuangco

Well, I 'm still checking the healing if it's gonna be totally well. I may still edit this INformation. For the meantime , I'll give 2 stars -''------- Nov. 16,2015 Like what i said i'll update this, im happy. It's getting better.