Yearly Skin Check / Mole Removals - Manhattan, NY

I've been visiting Dr. Green's office for over 10...

I've been visiting Dr. Green's office for over 10 years now. I go for a yearly skin check and usually have a few moles checked and/or removed to make sure I don't have any type of melanoma. Everyone in the office is pleasant to deal with and I have never waited more than 5 minutes to see Dr. Green. She's very thorough and explains everything she is doing to you before it's done.
At my last appointment I had to have a small mole on my thigh checked/removed. The procedure was quick and painless and the instructions on how to care for my wound were easy to follow. There was no scarring at the site; I even wore a pair of shorts a few days afterwards. Fr. Green called with my results within the week. She knew I was nervous about the mole and took extra care to give me the results herself. I also appreciate that I can schedule my appointments with this office by email.
New York Dermatologist

Dr. Green is a fabulous dermatologist. She' is caring and interested in her patients and goes out of her way to make you feel comfortable about whatever procedure you are having done. She listens and also makes suggestions about skin treatments or options that are available for particular procedures. I have been a patient at her practice for over 10 years and am constantly recommending her services to friends looking for a dermatologist.