40 Yr Old, 3 Kids, 3 C-sections - Manhattan, NY

I had my consult with Dr. Alyssa Golas at...

I had my consult with Dr. Alyssa Golas at MEETH/Lenox Hill and she is very pleasant and went into detail as to what to expect and had me meet with another surgeon to go over everything again. The surgery is being done through the clinic and she will be supervised by another surgeon. I picked up my pain meds yesterday and bought 2 pairs of spanx underwear. I'm all set. Will post a few pics before and after a bit later.

2 days post op

Had an excellent experience with MEETH (Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital)/Lenox Hill. My surgery as I said was done through the clinic with Dr . Elizabeth Sieczka overseeing the procedure done by Dr. Golan. Procedure started around 9 a.m and I woke around 1p.m. I was in a lot of pain but that was quickly remedied worth some pain killers. EVERY SINGLE nurse I encountered was absolutely awesome. From the anesthesiologist, the nurse in OR, the recovery nurse and of course my overnight nurse Alex. She made my stay extra. I booked a room at Affinia Gardens for the overnight, expensive as NY hotels will be, but very nice. Alex food everything and was on top of her game. Checked me multiple times throughout the night, fed me, had pleasant conversations etc. Overall I recommend MEETH.
Dr. Alyssa Golas