30 Years Old Two Kids-- Exercise and Diet Didn't Help - Manhattan, NY

After two of my aunts have gone and gotten tummy...

After two of my aunts have gone and gotten tummy tucks by Dr. Norman Morrison, I have also decided to him work on my stomach. Before I went to doctor Morrison, I went and paid about five hundred dollars to other doctors for consultations which was a complete waste of money. The other doctors were not to my liking for reasons with techniques or momentary reasons. Once I got my consulation for Dr. Norman Morrison I knew that he would be able to meet my needs with both the tummy tuck and liposuction of my sides. He throughly examined me and was confident about the results I desired.
The day of surgery, I was so anxious and nervous I thought I would just call the whole thing quits and leave. However, the nurse that was preparing me for surgery reassured me that Dr. Morrison was the finest doctor in the hospital and I absolutely nothing to worry about. Dr. Norman Morrison took excellent care of me and told me "I wouldn't let a damn thing happend to you!" And he did surgery was a success. I had several months worth of follow up appointments. My stitches healed flat and smooth even though the scar is hideous my stomach is flat and sexy.
I did have to get some touch up liposuction on my sides which again doctor Norman Morrison took excellent care of me and managed by pain well. I was up the whole time, but he made sure I was comfortable and listen if I told him.
Overall I would recommend Dr. Norman Morrison for a tummy tuck and . I am elated at my outcome. I feel like a brand new woman. Thank you Dr. Morrison!
New York Plastic Surgeon