Aching with Acne Scars - Manhattan, NY

I have always been bothered by the scars left by...

I have always been bothered by the scars left by teenage acne. I decided to do a TCA peel. It was performed in the doctor's office. As the liquid is being applied, you start to feel the heat. To help alleviate the doctor had fans blowing on my face. This helped tremendously. My face turned first white, then red, and then like a sunburn peeled. To help with the facial stiffness, I used creams. After 10 days to 2 weeks, I was healed and could put on makeup . I was very pleased with the results. My face looks much smoother and younger.

Dr. Zweifler is a very gentle and caring professional. She did the procedure in her office. She and her staff were very helpful. I never feel rushed as I have in other offices. She takes the time to answer all my questions. The aftercare was great. She called to see how I was feeling and recommended creams that helped with the stiffness. She saw me for a follow up visit to make sure that there the healing was going well. I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Zweifler is an excellent plastic surgeon and I highly recommend seeing her.