Rhinoplasy and Blepharoplasty - Manhattan, NY

I am so happy that I met Dr.Rizk and his team....

I am so happy that I met Dr.Rizk and his team. Just 3 weeks ago I had Rhinoplasty with Septoplasty and Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty surgery with Dr.Rizk, and I am already trilled with the results. I look and feel great. I would recommend Dr.Rizk to anybody who wants to have any facial work done. In my opinion, Dr. Rizk is a master in his professional field. His work is unique and the results are natural. We all know that it's very hard to find a facial plastic surgeon that you can trust. Out of all the doctors that I met with, Dr. Rizk was the only one that I was able to trust and feel comfortable around. Dr.Rizk spend enough time with me during my consultation time, answered all my questions and explained all my procedures in a way that I could understand. I want to mention one more thing about Dr.Rizk's practice, his wonderful team. Dr.Rizk's staff is very professional and friendly. The whole process was very smooth and easy for me. Dila, who is Dr.Rizk's manager, practically organized all the necessary steps prior to my surgery. RoseMarie took excellent care of me in the recovery room. I had Dr.Scolnick as an anesthesiologist. There was no pain, no nausea, and no soar throat. The best anesthesia ever. My overall experience with Dr.Rizk and his team was absolutely amazing.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon