Rhinoplasty/nose Surgery December 29 with Dr. Reish - Manhattan, NY

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Dr. Reish and his office staff were awesome..but...

Dr. Reish and his office staff were awesome..but especially Dr. Reish and Courtney. Dr. Reish gives his private cell to all his patients. I only texted once, but did not hear back yet. I imagine how many texts he must receive...Dr. Reish answered 99 percent of my emails. Even a few words from him feel reassuring. I pray and hope for a very small nose...smooth, non bulbulous tip...refined tip, shorter.... softer nostrils.....I wish I could cut my nose off my face myself lol

.....Dr. Richard Reish is performing my...

.....Dr. Richard Reish is performing my RhinoPlasty December 29...super excited. I find his before and after photos very impressive....such beautiful artistic work he does. He will give you his private cell and try to comfort you when you need to be, in his own sweet way. He takes his art work very seriously with Pride.

Dr. Reish is Pure Artist

P.S. when my swelling goes down and I can fix myself up, I will post pics.

Dr. Reish, A very Gifted Artist

My name is Demetra. December 29th 2016 Dr. Richard Reish performed my RhinoPlasty. It was and is an exhilirating journey. Most well worthy journey!

My name is Demetra. December 29th 2016 Dr. Richard...

I view Dr. Reish as an Artist, sculpting fingers and hands and his patients are the Canvas or the Portrait he is improving on, re painting, re sculpting to beautify it. Dr. Reish's Resume/Education is very impressive as well are his Before and After photos very impressive. All his Work is very natural and beautiful. As I was researching for Board Certified Cosmetic Surgeons, I came across Real Self. I emailed a few Cosmetic Surgeons, Dr. Reish were amongst the ones I emailed. When I first saw his face on his website I felt he was a warm, happy soul, besides very handsome, there was something about him..the vibe he gave off, yes from a photo there are some who do pick up on such auras and vibes.....He was the only Dr. who I felt this vibe from. Dr. Reish was my FIRST appointment and my ONLY appointment. When I met Dr. Reish face to face I knew he would be the one to perform my Rhinoplasty.  Dr. Reish's office/environment is very warm, modern, beautiful and very clean. His Associates and Crew are lovely. Debbie one of my nurses is an all time sweet heart and Rachel his PA is an adorable pleasure. Dr. Barth, his anesthesiologist is another pleasure. Courtney is another lovely being...so many to thank for their smiles and positive vibes. Dr. Reish will give you his private cell number and email...any questions, anxieties, nerves, Dr. Reish will comfort you...all it takes is a few words and he gives a great comfort. There was some sort of confusion with my Medical Clearance, and I was so saddened that perhaps my surgery would be cancelled or rescheduled. I emailed and texted Dr. Reish frantically upset. Dr. Reish spoke to his crew, they contacted me, AND Dr. Reish contacted me personally to reassure me that all will work out; Dr. Reish promised my surgery would go as scheduled; I believed him and it went as planned. Dr. Reish was such a caring soul; he did not want me upset and going out of my way to doctors to retrieve lab work papers and ECG. Dr. Reish made sure his lovely Crew did all that...I was sooo relieved..so relieved I can't express how much.  I love seeing my nose take form, it is amazing. I love feeling the excitement, loved it all. Dr. Reish's eyes speak, and I will never forget the joy, excitement he felt for me the day we met again before surgery. His eyes speak, and they spoke volumes.  Dr. Reish sculpted it as I hoped for, as we discussed. An extra small beautiful nose for my very small face. Although my nose was very swollen I knew and could tell he sculpted it beautifully. I love watching the transformations. I had NO bruising around my eyes. Dr. Reish uses NO packing for Rhinoplasty, what a relief that was...very modern techniques. Supplements of Bromelain and two other supplements are given before surgery and continued after. I believe all three helped.  Dr. Reish is such a joy and I am always so happy to go to my follow ups and hear how pretty and how small my new nose looks.  I recommend Dr. Richard Reish completely and whole heartedly for Rhinoplasty and ALL cosmetic surgery. I would not go to any other. His Before and After pics speak for themselves. I was relieved we didn't have to go through a 3D imaging system. I was hoping I would not. I personally don't believe in the 3D imaging systems, not sure why I feel this way but I do. I emailed a few pics, one of myself which I had drawn out a nose for my face, and brought a few with me to help give Dr. Reish some sort of image in his mind. My need and wants were discussed in detail and Dr. Reish gave of course his Artistic input. Dr. Reish listens to your wants and needs. He is very easy to talk to. He is very Gifted. He is such an enthusiast, he takes such pride in his Art work/Cosmetic Surgery. I absolutely love the enthusiasm he projects, not just for me. While I was waiting in one of the Rooms anticipating my Rhinoplasty, Dr. Reish had just come out of another surgery; I overheard his enthusiasm once again, such joy and pride he took in his 'creation', for both the Patient and an Artist's job beautifully done.  I have much respect and Love for Dr. Reish. He brought me such joy and peace...he rose my confidence to a complete extreme. Thank you Dr. Reish, thank you always...!! .....

My New Nose, still swollen and with a Splint Cast/Tape I used to help with swelling

Four Weeks Post Surgery

I am 15 weeks Post Op Nose April 29, Thursday

Just keeping tabs on my weeks after nose surgery... Loving my nose sooooo much.... I have no idea what's up with my before pic on my Dr.'s website omg I wish it gets deleted and lost forever omg! okay this is me with my web cam... I try to fix the lighting the best I can, but I either get too white or too purple...

weird before and after pics

Now I know I don't look like my before pic the one I saw on my Dr.'s site..and you can say it's just my mind not wanting to, I'm telling you that is not what I look like before....my nose sucked big time yea but what is up with my face omg!!!! These pics that I post here are my after pics...I am trying to find some before pics...
New York Plastic Surgeon

Upcoming procedure is December 29. Hallelujah!!! Dr. Reish is Pure Artist 30 Dec 2016 1 day post It is rare you meet a human being who takes such pride and passion in their work. Dr. Reish is one of those human beings, rare, passionate, enthusiastic, True Artist. He projects love for his Patients and pure enthusiastic Joy in seeing the Amazing, absolute beautiful end result. Debbie, one of my nurses is so adorable and caring. She comforted me with just a caring rub to my hand. Dr. Reish, opened his arms and offered me a warm, pure loving hugg. I of course accepted whole heartedly, I even pecked him on his cheek. Of course I was careful not to make him uncomfortable, but I am also sure he knows it is out of pure love and respect; and honestly there is no harm in saying he is a very handsome young doctor. Dr. Reish's staff was sooo pleasant with me and my Mom December 29th. Dr. Barth, my anesthesialogist was adorable and uplifting. So many names to mention, ....the Recovering Room nurse was kind enough to write them down for me. I want to mention each by name. Annette, Rachel, Rachel is the PA to Dr. Reish. One day she will be just as awesome as her Mentor. There is one name that I can't just quite remember, a Nurse with long blonde hair, she was very nice to me and my Mom too. Each one reassured her I was just fine, and slowly but surely awakening from anesthesia. .....I had two Sisters that died years ago, and since then My Mom fears when I even do the slightest 'out of the ordinary' so you can imagine how neurotic she was for my nose surgery....Dr. Reish and his Staff reassured her often. Touched my heart, meant much to me. I take such joy in listening to Dr. Reish's pure joy for his patient in receiving the most beautiful end result. I over heard his voice express that joy for a Patient he just had finished with. It was such a powerful feeling to hear a Doctor care and Treasure his Art work and Patients that much. Although my nose is still quite swollen, I can envision the underlining shape and structure. It is perfect as Dr. Reish promised me...my nose is finally the very small nose my very small face needed! My Heart is healing and is feeling the beginning of pure peace. My Closest loved ones/loving friends were so supportive, they come few and far between. Thank you Kevin for being with me in every way imagineable...Jamie, your support and complements on my old nose were very sweet and needed, but girl the old nose had to go! lol... Steve, thank you for your loving text...Ron, I am sure you had me in your thoughts. Dear Mom, thank you for helping me throughout this, for feeling how much it meant to me....I am eternally Grateful. Dr. Reish was a God Sent. I believe my Sisters and maybe even my deceased Father guided me. When I first saw Dr. Reish's face and especially his eyes, I knew he was the one. ...and when I met him face to face, I knew even more so. He was the first I met with and my Last...he was the ONE!! Eternally Grateful Dr. Reish.......xoxoxo P.S. when my swelling goes down and I can fix myself up, I will post pics.