Love the Way I Look!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I am 34 years old and someone who is very...

I am 34 years old and someone who is very conservative and realistic when it comes to the way I look. I have a very busy life, family, two kids and a great career I love. I think every woman should love and enjoy her natural beauty, know her assets and her flaws. I exercise, eat well and lead a happy and full life. I know many around me strive for perfection in their looks and aim for some sort of cookie cutter ideas of the way parts of our body should look like. Im not one of those people. Through my teens and twenties I learned to appreciate what God gave me, with exception of my nose. I always felt it was a bit broad and too big for my face. I would occasionally tell my friends or husband if there is one thing I could change it would be my nose, but Im afraid it would change the way I look. When I turned 30 conversation came up and my husband said, why don't I just look into surgery, he had several friends and work clients that openly have gone through the process and love results.
I went on several consults, I found all doctors to have great resumes and were qualified. I chose Dr.Rizk, because he was very personable and took extra time explaining what this would entail, it also helped
I knew two girls who had great results. I have to say he and his whole staff are wonderful and made the experience and the results the best thing I have ever done for myself. I love the way I look, friends who didn't know would say I look so good and those who did say its the most natural correction they ever saw. Some time has passed and I m so happy I went for it. I see Dr Rizk for botox and fillers every 6 months, I look natural and always feel like the best version of myself after the procedure is in effect. I love that Dr. Rizk is very honest and enhances natural beauty ! Love the office, love his staff..its a doctor visit I look forward to. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon to please meet this wonderful doctor.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Professional, honest, patient, personable, genuine.