A Truly Phenomenal Physician - Manhattan, NY

Were one to look up "perfection" in any thesaurus,...

Were one to look up "perfection" in any thesaurus, one would find as a synonym "Elan B. Singer". Personable, professional, dedicated and detail oriented, kind, caring and compassionate & with a wealth and depth of experience and expertise, Dr. Singer treats each patient with respect and designs a plan unique to, and optimal for, each individual. I went into surgery with the neck of an aged turkey and emerged with the smooth, sleek neck of a swan. Skilled in both surgical and non-invasive treatments and techniques, the ever empathetic Dr. Singer has also worked magic for me with Botox. For any procedure, large or small, I highly recommend Dr. Elan B. Singer and his friendly, highly trained staff (his RN, Tricia, and assistant, Katie, are true treasures) without reservations. Book a consultation today...I personally guarantee you shan't be disappointed: I most certainly was not!
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Singer is an 11 out of 10!