55 Year Old Woman - Manhattan, NY

Until recently, I had not been able to enjoy...

Until recently, I had not been able to enjoy intercourse due to vaginal dryness and pain. Given I did not want to be on any hormone therapy, my doctor recommended MonaLisa Touch treatments.
Although not truly convinced it would work, I trusted my doctor and followed her advice., I've had three consecutive treatment sessions, each 4-6 weeks apart. While I cannot say I felt any improvement at the beginning of my treatment, a week after my third session I had considerably less discomfort and dryness.
I now believe the MonaLisa Touch works and hope treatment cost will go down, so more women can benefit from it. The procedure is simple, quick and virtually painless. I owe doctor Berman a big debt of gratitude, for if it had not been for her I would have not benefited from MonaLisa Touch.
Dr. Joan Berman

I love Dr. Berman; she is one of my few favorite doctors: kind, genuinely concerned about her patients' well being. I feel safe in her hands and trust her.