26yrs Young, 2 Kids... Back Fat be Damned! - Manhattan, NY

I'm scheduled to have Lipo of my upper & lower...

I'm scheduled to have Lipo of my upper & lower back, as well as my flanks. However I am still on the Fence about adding My upper and lower Abdomen :( hopefully my mind is made by the time of my surgery date. The cost listed above is for All 5 areas.... which I believe is a great price.
I am scheduled to have my lipo session done at Lexington Plastic Surgeons this march. Wish me Luck :-*

Hating my mid section with a passion!

The more I look at my body, the faster I want my surgery date to appear. I'm Excited & Overwhelmed all at once... I'm completely over my physical insecurities. I'm Sooo Ready to Start this Journey to a Happier more Confident me...

I know that alot of Negativity & jealousy Comes along with wanting things that are JUST for you. But I feel no pressure from those who intend to cast it upon me. I'm going for what I want. With that being Said.... I'VE POSTED 2 WISH PICS! :) #HourGlassSass #Smootches

I wish I had more of an understanding of what the flank are is.... Is it the Luv Handle portion of your body? Or does it extend up? Like below the bra line? Its just so confusing to me. I actually Already had my Consultation with Dr.And an -_- he was less than helpful. I left with No more Knowledge than I Came with. Smh
However thanks to a werd from 1 of my Curvy Beauties on here, I am now reconsidering having my upper/lower back treated. In exchange for upper/lower Abdomen :) as well as Flanks.... I pray it all works out in my favor. And I'm luck to have you alls Support & Genuine Concern :-* muahs kittens!

What kind if Fit should you have with your Compression Garment?

I recently purchased my Compression Garment from Medicointernational.com
As suggested by my surgeons office. Ummm I'm not so sure about the fit... I ordered an extra large... because it was a full body & i didn't wanna risk being uncomfortable in the large due to my Full booty. Anyways I'm concerned that that garment which I now have 2 of, Won't Compress a Damn thing! Smh. If it's comfy while I'm still fat, what can it possibly tame with the loss of a few inches??? I may end up purchasing another 2 $90 garments. Which I Really DNT wanna do. Is it wise to just put my waist cincher on as back up after about a week? Or maybe A pair of Spanks? Either would be cheaper than making another $200 purchase for the Post op Garment... PLEASE HELP : (

Two Days Away....

More pics of my hideous shape... Im praying there is a dramatic change in my mid section. I'm not really nervous about the surgery that is a couple days away. I'm just anxious to see RESULTS!

it HAS been done!

I feel great! I'm bloody as all hell but nothing a bunch of Chucks can't cure... I'm less than 8 hrs in &&&&. My pain has so far, been manageable. I'm eating, walking & thanking God!!! :-*

3days post

feeling blah...

Maybe I'm just blind by the results not being Exactly what I expected to see. I had a vision in my head, of how my Shape Would be. But unfortunately I still see a shape that has LOVE HANDLES. That was the Whole reason I decided to have lipo.... maybe it's just my body type & original shape. That didn't allow the exact results I wanted to see. Idk, I guess there's still some swelling that needs to go dwn as well. Maybe I'll see different results after about a month or 2.
But so far... i won't say weather or not my Surgery was Worth Having. I do see changes, but not quite the 1s I wanted as of Yet
However I'm trying to remain Grateful & Positive. Thanks for listening #SMOOTCHES

U guys wanted a few more pix....

Still not impressed with my results, yes there ARE significant changes but the 1 thing I hated most hasn't changed a bit. & for now in this moment. It is extremely Depressing for me.

Couldn't wait to be back in my Waist Cincher -_-

Idc I feel just fine! So I'm putting it on :-p & fyi had my 1 week post op visit & my surgeon APPROVED me to wear the waist trainer I'm actually dwn from a XL compression garment to a Large just 1 week! After surgery : ) I can't front.... I'm Hella excited ^_^

And.... 2 weeks later ^_^ #Gorg?

Like it? I think there's huge improvement. PICS!!!

I kinda stole a pic.... but I wanted u guys to see what this handsome man looks like ??? ....
To Add to his good Looks, as you all can see This Man Is Awesome at What he Does! He is located at LEXINGTON PLASTIC SURGEONS! New York. You all can Google the rest of the details I'm so sorry I Dnt have it on hand. But he comes highly Recommend. & I would refer him ANY DAY!

Hey Ladies....

I'm in LOVE with this girl Already!
I feel great, and the First week or so it is truly just swelling!!! I feel like I jumped the gun with Negative post feelings about my Surgery.

1 month in.... u be the Judge!

Ehhh... haven't exactly been eating right guess my results could be better. Had I been a bit more strong willed to eat better & be Healthy :-\
Ummm I'm still a bit sore to the touch. But nothing unbearable. All of my entry incisions are completely healed & untraceable fortunately.
New York General Surgeon

Dr. Andon was amazing, easy on the eyes & extremely patient. He understood my demands as per the look I wished to achieve. He was very adamant about giving me exactly what I wanted. I'd recommend his work Any day.