42 Year Old Mother and with Kids I Dont' Have Much Time to Shave - Manhattan, NY

I am a 42 year old mother of 3 and between work...

I am a 42 year old mother of 3 and between work and having to get things done with the kids i don't have much time for myself. I was referred by a friend whom told me Alla was a very great aesthetician. I had never received the laser hair before so i thought of trying it and WOW its AMAZING. The laser hair was a great decision for the summer.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Alla Gotovka is the Medical Aesthetician at Dr. Zakir Sabry office and i am amazingly satisfied with my result from the laser hair. When i first received it i was a little nervous about it being painful, but i spoke with alla and i felt very comfortable and at ease. After getting about 3 treatments done i brought my daughter in (17 years old) to get the laser on her arm pits and she has been happy ever since. Alla is an amazing aesthetician and i am very pleased with every thing she has done for me. There is no one else i trust with my skin. I will be definitely going back for the laser hair and for a Hydra Facial after the summer.