56 Years Old, but Nobody Would Ever Guess - Manhattan, NY

I love my new face and recommend Dr. Konstantin to...

I love my new face and recommend Dr. Konstantin to all my friends. The beautiful thing about his work is that nobody really knows that I had a facelift, that is how amazing his work is. I just get a tons of compliments, and most important I do not have to run away from the mirrors any more. :-)
I am 56 now, and had a facelift and Blepharoplasty (upper and lower lid) on 08/14/15. I went for a few consultations in Manhattan and Dr. Konstantin won me on the first visit. That same day I schedule my procedure for first available opening. The day of surgery went uneventful as Dr. K promised. I was in and our within few hours. The first couple of days are little scary, but Dr. K was just a phone call away. He gave me his cell phone number and was quick to respond almost instantly. Huge plus, since the last thing you need is to worry. My questions were answered thoroughly and completely with the Doctor on initial and follow up visits. He and Luba were always available for me to call with any questions or concerns not just pre, but even more important they were available post-surgery. Recovery was much faster then I expected.
I took a couple weeks off, but went to the office and out with friends 12 days after surgery. Nobody noticed that I had procedure done, but a lot of friends complimented me 'how fresh I look', and how taking time off is doing good for my face, lol :-)

PS I don't have a habit of writing reviews (good or bad) but every morning when i wake up and see myself in the mirror, I get inspired and finally I am doing it. Thank you Dr. Konstantin
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon