Upper Blepharoplasty Left Me Looking Worse.

I had an upper blepharoplasty performed because I...

I had an upper blepharoplasty performed because I felt my lids were too heavy & the skin folds obscured them. I am in the entertainment industry & wanted to make sure that I went to a board certified facial plastic surgeon. I found Dr. Madnani, who works in an extremely posh location in NYC & appeared to be more than qualified. Over a yr later, photos speak for themselves. I regret having this procedure done. I expressed dissatisfaction to the doctor who replied that he felt I looked great. He offered to redo the one eyelid that looks heavier as this was my biggest concern- assymetry I was left with. I let him do a laser procedure that was supposed to tighten the skin. He said this was EQUALLY EFFECTIVE to having a blepharoplasty redo. That's not true. It did not help the problem. He offered to do a revision for $100. I made the appointment, then cancelled as I do not trust him after this experience. I'm seeking out other doctors but honestly am dreading it & don't trust anyone to touch my eyes anymore.
My face is part of my livelihood & I need this fixed but I still am wary.
The doctor was also obviously annoyed that I came back after the laser procedure & seemed to be impatient with the fact I wasn't happy. He was condescending & acted like I couldn't grasp the fact that no two sides of the face are perfectly symmetrical.... yeah. I know that... but your surgical technique made me look WORSE. I would advise anyone looking to do this to seek out an occuloplastic surgeon not just a plastic surgeon, obviously board certified.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Doctor is nice until you express dissatisfaction then condescends you because he believes his work is better than it is. See for yourself.