Exceptional Doctor, Septorhinoplasty with Turbinate Reduction. Manhattan, NY

I decided that I would need surgery after having a...

I decided that I would need surgery after having a CT scan showing I had a deviated septum, an airpocket in my turbinate, and an enlarged turbinate that obstructs the nasal airway. I had suffered from severe congestion, post-nasal drip, and overall breathing problems, and decided that since I would be having surgery anyway, I wanted to also address the cosmetic concern that had been bothering me for a while. I never liked the hump in my side profile so I decided to have that fixed as well. I spent a good part of the summer going to consultations with facial plastic surgeons in NYC and Long Island, and after about 10 consultations, Dr. Khosh was the one who stood out. He was different than the other surgeons. His gentle composure, warm and welcoming personality, and his ability to truly listen to my concerns made me feel comfortable with having him as my surgeon. He was always responsive whenever I brought up concerns or questions, and would respond to my emails/phone calls by the end of the day. The surgery went well and it even took less time than we had expected! Immediately after surgery he found my mom and assured her that everything had gone well, which put my nervous family at ease. 3 weeks post op and the results are beautiful and only getting better. It already looks so similar to the simulated photos we made. After the surgery I could breathe perfectly, but as the nose heals it gets very full with mucus (gross) causing some congestion, but this will get better as it continues to heal. In general, Dr. Khosh was the most caring doctor I have ever met, he paid attention to every single concern and every detail to make sure that we were on the same page throughout the whole process. I would 100% recommend him to anyone with nasal problems, functional or cosmetic. In fact, I already recommended him to one of my good friends!

Profile today

Profile today

6 weeks

2 months and 1 week later

2 months 1 week frontal view

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Couldn't be happier with my choice. Truly an exceptional doctor. And Susan and Christina were absolultely amazing, caring, and accomodating throughout the process.