I Had a Chubby Face, Now I Have a Model-like Face After Dr. Mesa's Buccal Fat Pad Removal - Manhattan, NY

I was never happy with my chubby face. No matter...

I was never happy with my chubby face. No matter how much diet and exercise I did my cheeks were chubby. I am very fit but I had fat cheeks. Searching on the internet I found that buccal fat pad removal was the solution for me

I interviewed with multiple doctors and I decided to go with Dr. Mesa. Besides his impressive credentials (Harvard trained!), his great results his bedside manners and care surpasses by far the other doctors I consulted with.
Surgery was very easy. It was done under local anesthesia and I felt nothing. I was completely awake during the procedure. I couldn't believe I had no pain and I was awake while getting surgery. Recovery was fat. I am extremely happy with my new face. I love posting selfies in Instagram . My new model-like face now matches my fit body.
New York Plastic Surgeon