Best Decision Ever !! - Manhattan, NY

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Before having the surgery I was afraid of several...

Before having the surgery I was afraid of several things, would I look like myself? Would I like the outcome? The whole experience from the consultation to the follow up was a great experience and everyone in his office was knowledgeable, caring and professional! It is clear to me that Dr. Romo is a perfectionist and takes his work serious and with loving care! Everyone in the office made me feel comfortable with my decision to have a brow and eyelid lift and it was the best decision I’ve made.
Dr. Romo explained everything to me and told me I was going to look 10 years younger. He really listened to my wants and needs and made me look natural and youthful without looking like I had a procedure. I am so happy when I look at myself in the mirror and I am so thankful I have my confidence back. I really look 10 years younger and I feel happier.
Thank you Dr. Romo.

About my procedure...

I just want to mention that when I wrote my first review, I wasn't able to choose two procedures to discuss. I would like to say that I had a brow and eyelid lift. The after picture you see is one month after surgery and I was still swollen. I will post an updated picture next week which will be three months after surgery. If you have any questions feel free to express them.
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Thomas Romo is a perfectionist and takes his work serious and with loving care.