Breast Reduction - Manhattan, NY

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

As a 26 year old, the thought of a breast...

As a 26 year old, the thought of a breast reduction is both exciting and very nerve racking. For me, I was hesitant to go through with the surgery because a) the recovery and b) the idea of permanent breast scarring. However, I could not be happier that I went through with it. My surgery was on a Monday, and I actually could have returned back to work that following Monday. The pain is minimum (and I have a very low pain tolerance) and recovery is way faster than you'd ever think! I returned to work on the following Monday, and found it very surprising how well I was able to take on my daily commute (busy streets, people pushing, crowded subway, fast past walking). It is officially 5 weeks post op- I have little-to-no scarring and am already back working out! If you are young and already thinking of a breast reduction, I HIGHLY recommend doing it. The longer you wait, the more pain you will be in. It's a whole new life after the surgery!
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Churgin was incredible when it came to answer my thousands of questions and concerns. From day one, she was incredibly supportive. My insurance originally did not want to cover this reduction, though for years it caused pain and suffering. Dr. Churgin recognized this and set up a meeting with my insurance to assure them this surgery was truly medically necessary. On the day of the surgery, she was extremely calm and comforting, resulting in a worry-free operation. This surgery was life changing for me and without Dr. Churgin, I don't think I would have ever went through with it. I highly recommend seeing Dr. Churgin for a breast reduction, or any plastic surgery for that matter.