Felt Immediately at Ease, Comfortable, and Excited - Manhattan, NY

It can be very overwhelming looking for a plastic...

It can be very overwhelming looking for a plastic surgeon. You want a surgeon who treats you like a person, and not a number. I was looking for a surgeon who understood how much I value my body, and finding the perfect look for me to suit my size and frame. I was so lucky to come across Dr. Dana Khuthaila, I found her profile online and was impressed with her portfolio. My first impression of her office was that it was clean, and had very friendly staff. During my consultation, Dr. Dana Khuthaila asked me many questions about why I was there, and what I was looking for. I had a few concerns about the breast procedure- would I be able to breastfeed if I had children? (YES!), would I still have feeling in my nipples? (YES), would they look natural looking (YES!), and would I be able to live life normally after the procedure? (YES). I got gel implants with 350 CC, I went from size A to a size D. The size I got looks natural to my body size, and I can still wear almost all of my clothes with the exception of my bras. I can sleep on my stomach (which I thought I could never do again!) and I can still have an active lifestyle. They feel very natural, and I feel so much more confident about myself after my surgery. They were swollen for the first few weeks (and I will warn you, they look much larger than what you thought you got when you wake up from surgery) but it will reduce and look normal again I promise! While in recovery, Dr. Dana was available day or night, and would call regularly to check in on me. I have had a few post- op consultations since then and I have not had any problems with them. The surgery itself took place at a beautiful facility with knowledgeable staff and had me knocked out before I entered the surgery area (as I get a little nervous). I was so happy to find a doctor like Dr. Dana who truly listened, and made me feel comfortable at every stage. She is a lovely person, and a great doctor!
New York Plastic Surgeon