Breast 400cc - Manhattan, NY

3 days post - not much going on right now...just...

3 days post - not much going on right now...just extreme swelling mainly by my upper right breast and towards my under arm, Right breast seems a bit different from left, but will see as time goes by and the new breast settle in...I will post again in about a week or so!! Having the right garments is very important!!!

Breast Implants 400 cc

Oh boy!!! The swelling on right breast is very uncomfortable, I feel like I have to hold them up!! So far so good!! Lipo was worse just saying ! If you had a baby before than you would know exactly how implants feel , almost the same feeling!

Happy surgery!!! Lol

Day 6

Post op day 6 , don't know what to expect , pictures on here don't show the first days post or atleast I haven't found any ! I guess my girls are dropping slowly idk!!!

OMG my boobies are deformed !!!!!!!

going under again...

Capsular Contraction on right breast , this has to be from day three post , idk using textured 300cc along with a breast lift.?, so going down from 400cc, bc I don't want them too pointy lol I hope it turns out great!! Will post next wk.

no capsular Contraction !

Had a mammo thinking I needed a revision bc of cap.contract. , nothing is wrong according to docs, I do have high cholesterol and had to remove new braces bc of nickel allergy!
my boobs still hurt and look insane ! I have throb in all all around body , doc my pic said the pain body and the jumping around of art tiered or nerves was from High Cholesterol, so since having braces removed I developed a lump under jaw line , one on each side that is painful and can sort of move but my PC just gave me naprozen idk ! So now I'm on Stains for HC and Naprozen. . How long should I wait to redo my boobs????
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Great Doc!!! Ok he's not around as much but he gets the job done right, and that's most important if you ask me!!! And the nurses are all awesome!!