Time to Have the Body I Always Wanted

So far l have been researching and have consulted...

So far l have been researching and have consulted with a few doctors. The first place was very expensive and the doctor didn't even take the time to meet with me. I then did a couple of distance consults via photos sent to their office. I got the best customer service from my shape Lipo in Vegas. I got the best price from Dr Gordon in Atlanta. I went to see Dr Berger in manhattan and he was very informative. All said and done, for me, I went with the doctor with the best results for me, Dr Ayman Shahine. I went up twice, met him and ate staff is a little unfriendly at first but the second trip was better. I met a few customers in the office with real results and they look amazing. I'm very excited! Looking forward to finally getting rid Of my stomach and back fat.

Got done yesterday

Got my procedure yesterday. Will post pics soon. I was anxious because I've never had anything like this done before but Dr Shahine was very personable and dealt with my anxiety really well.

Day 1 pics

Not bad. Still swollen but looking forward to the results

Stomach

Stomach is getting good results but I think the butt is too big still. Possibly still a lot of swelling. I don't like the side view either.
New York OB/GYN