My results are ok but the overall experience was substandard. poor attitude and practices!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

So far l have been researching and have consulted...

So far l have been researching and have consulted with a few doctors. The first place was very expensive and the doctor didn't even take the time to meet with me. I then did a couple of distance consults via photos sent to their office. I got the best customer service from my shape Lipo in Vegas. I got the best price from Dr Gordon in Atlanta. I went to see Dr Berger in manhattan and he was very informative. All said and done, for me, I went with the doctor with the best results for me, Dr Ayman Shahine. I went up twice, met him and ate staff is a little unfriendly at first but the second trip was better. I met a few customers in the office with real results and they look amazing. I'm very excited! Looking forward to finally getting rid Of my stomach and back fat.

Got done yesterday

Got my procedure yesterday. Will post pics soon. I was anxious because I've never had anything like this done before but Dr Shahine was very personable and dealt with my anxiety really well.

Day 1 pics

Not bad. Still swollen but looking forward to the results

Stomach

Stomach is getting good results but I think the butt is too big still. Possibly still a lot of swelling. I don't like the side view either.

Just more happy pics

Before and after so far.

Clothes finally

'Twas the night before Christmas

Ok

Starting to feel like I want a round 2 already. I'm not unhappy bc I look a lot better that before but I still want more done. I'm going to look into it in a couple months. I probably won't go back to Shahine. Mainly because he doesn't communicate well and I had questions. Luckily I'm in the medical field so I'm not totally clueless.

Lumps

So, yea, definitely have some lumps. And of course, I contacted the doctor and their office again and no response. Definitely will not be going back to him. After texting him previously on 3 occasions and getting no reply, I used a somewhat unusual approach to get his attention. Then he responds very negatively and calling me names and that I'm "bitching" … to think I just got into a full blown argument with him and he never answered the question. I was on here arguing with another user, probably a doctor, defending him. But the truth is … overall this experience has been terrible. From waiting 3 hours In His office even though he saw me come in for surgery and he left. Then during surgery he left me on the table for 45 minutes after injecting the tumescent fluid and lidocaine and I felt panicky and actually cried on the table. He made all kinds of crazy comments during surgery. How he hates nurses and am I afraid. Bunch of BS. To me not getting a follow up after the staff told me he would be there. So I never got a follow up. I text questions, which other doctors have allowed I've noticed and which I thought he did as well and he doesn't respond at all. Like just take your money. Treated like a slab of meat on the OR table. Not even the decency to put drains in but let you leak for days. I should have done more investigating. My results are okay. And like the paperwork stated the goal isn't perfection but you would think for $10,000 dollars that you would at least be treated with an ounce of decency. No wonder people are bashing him on the internet. I have not done any bashing but I needed to tell you and I also told him how I felt as a patient. He really needs to do better or just quit.

Shocking conversation after several attempts to contact him post op about concerns. How this Dr treats patients!

Still never answered my questions after an hour of this nonsense …

His results are very good, but he shows a complete lack of concern for his patients well being. Never was told how much was taken off by lipo. Never told how much was put in. Makes you get HIV and hep-c tests which is good but I think he's doing it because he isn't up to standard with cleaning his instruments. The OR is cold and impersonal and he will leave you for a very long time uncovered after injecting the Tumescent fluid. The only resolve I have is that my stomach is flat, which is what I wanted. He seems like a sweet guy when you meet him and he has rehearsed responses for everything. He will not help you if you have healing problems, but will blame you for wearing tight clothes. He is not responsive to basic questions. surgery times are unethically late in the evening, although given his practices, I appreciate that in case I have to be rushed to the hospital there will be no traffic. Overall a very unpleasant and unprofessional and substandard experience BUT I did take a risk just to get the results he offers. I am in the health field so I have many doctor friends and contacts if things go wrong, but If you don't, proceed with extreme caution, because this guy doesn't care about you!!!