4 C Sections Later,body Needed Major Work - Manhattan, NY

I researched for 3 years and looked at every...

I researched for 3 years and looked at every doctors work and even visited almost all the famous and good ones from NewYork to Houston to California to Miami The best curves and the best work I found was with Dr Ayman Shahine. He is a Board Certified Obgyn who had further and additional training in liposuction and body sculpting. He developed his technique of Silhouette body sculpting and his work is by far the best He gives the most beautiful natural curves I loved the way he did K Michelle curves and butt and Kimbella and Rene Graziano of Mobs Wives too, I spoke to many of his patients including celebrities like Nya lee , Stephanie Santiago I was actually surprised and excited with speaking with them, they all said the most beautiful things about him. , I spoke to many of his patients I loved the way he did K Michelle curves and butt and Kimbella and Rene Graziano of Mobs Wives too, after years of research I descided Dr Shahine had the best and safest results. His prices were very reasonable as well. My procedure was very comfortable. Awake. Believe me im a scary cat. There was absolutely no pain during and no pain after. He asked me to turn and sometimes to lift my arms or bend my knees so he can sculpt me. That's why awake gives the best curves and best sculpting . I did not experience any of the crazy things I read in his negative reviews. Dr. Shahine even gives you his personal cell number in so you can contact him anytime and yes he does respond!Also what I love about him is that he's very professional and is really patient to answer questions.I love this Doctor! I went from being insecure and ashamed of my body to OMG I now know what they mean when they say he is the KING OF CURVES!! please do not go on anybody negative experience, check for yourself this Doctor is amazing! I am not a patient that gonna feed you bs, this is facts of my experience with Dr Ayman Shahine.

3 weeks post opt

This is 3 weeks post opt

This is a before picture

I was so square with a stomach ughh

4 weeks post op I can't believe my curves

I finally can wear a bathing suit

4 weeks post op

My tummy tuck is on August 8 2016 with Dr Shahine

B4 and after pictures more to come after tummy tuck

15 Weeks Post Op

I am really amazed of the transformation of my body. I still see my body being molded. I am here to testify Dr Shahine is amazing. I am going back to get my breast done. I like the fact Dr Ayman Shahine keeps in contact for updates. I have not had any bad experience with Dr. Shahine. I will keep you posted on my redults!

New York OB/GYN

Dr shahine is definitely the new generation of KINGS OF CURVES! Dr. Shahine was professional and answered every question I had! Dr shahine is very patient. I can honestly say this Dr has transformed my body from a disgrace to a masterpiece! I'm going back to him again very soon! This Doctor is amazing!