33 Yr Old. Mom Who Was Looking to Feel Good Again :) - Manhattan, NY

I always was uncomfortable with my backside and...

I always was uncomfortable with my backside and looked into surgeons who specialized in the procedure. As much research as I did, I did not think my pain would be so bad that first week. It wasnt until the 10th day that i felt i could start getting back to my normal everyday things. I did have back pain due to me only being able to lay flat on my stomach for so long after the procedure. Everyday gets better as you heal. I also couldnt shower for the first 4 days so that made me feel uncomfortable so i tried my best with baby wipes. Outside of that, I have never been so happy with my body and my results from having this procedure done. I would definitely recommend this procedure to anyone.
New York Plastic Surgeon

The great thing about Dr. Schulman is that he personally deals with you throughout the entire process. Immediately after meeting him, I felt comfortable. He is very upfront and realistic with the process and what your results will be and I appreciated that very much. He did all his pre and post-op appts with me and that was really important to me. Not only was he great but his staff was amazing as well. The day of my surgery especially stood out to me. Upon entering the surgical center I was greeted by Nurse J. She really has a great mother vibe and that made me feel comfortable and less nervous. Overall I would 100% recommend Dr. Schulman if anyone is considering a cosmetic procedure.