Amazing Tattoo Removal. Manhattan, NY

I had a job offer and was denied due to my tattoo...

I had a job offer and was denied due to my tattoo located on my finger. Luckily the employer have me the opportunity to remove it and still have the job offer available. So my search in finding the best tattoo removal procedure began. After a couple different consultations with other doctors I got no where.
While looking on realself I found Dr. Khan! I called and we spoke on the phone and I sent images of the tattoo.
I went in for the consultation and we decided laser removal would be too time consuming and we went with surgical Excesion and removal of the skin. That same day we did the procedure.
Though the healing after was not fun but typical with any hand surgery. The outcome was excellent!
Dr.Khan is amazing at her work and made sure I was taken care of and felt comfortable throughout the procedure and after. Now I've been at my new company for the last 4 months and couldn't have done it without Dr.Khan!
Thank you!