African American Rhinoplasty - Manhattan, NY

I chose Dr Rizk As a surgeon after doing lots of...

I chose Dr Rizk As a surgeon after doing lots of other consultations and lots of research on someone who specializes in thick skin patient and Ethnic Rhinoplasty. My experience with the office was great when I came in for my consultation, I was sooooo thrilled to actually meet and see another patient who had a similar nose like mine and who also had surgery with Dr. Rizk. The staff was very friendly, Dila the office manager was very helpful. The nurse Tatyana is just a Sweetheart, she was there to answer all my questions from beginning to end. This surgery was very important to me and I was a nervous reck because no one in my family knew I was having surgery but I just had to trust that I made the right decision in picking the right surgeon for me. It has been over a year since my surgery and I am very please with the results. From the very beginning Dr Rizk was very realistic with the results I should expect, he did tell me with African American patients the healing time does take longer. I kept all my follow up appointments with him and made sure I did everything he suggested. For any patient considering Dr Rizk for surgery I can assure you are in great hands. The surgery was costly but very well worth it...after all this is a life long investment.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon