Extremely Happy with my Acne Free and Melasma Free Rejuvenated Face with Dr. Mesa! - Manhattan, NY

I never had acne as a teenager. Now that I am in...

I never had acne as a teenager. Now that I am in my late 20s, I developed severe acne that made me depressed to the point I didn’t want to show up in pictures or post pictures of me on social media.

I used almost all over the counter creams available and nothing work. As the acne got worst, I started to develop dark spots in my face that a friend told me are called melisma.

I seek for help with several dermatologists. I did their treatments but the results were mild. My acne never went away, even though I had to take antibiotics by mouth every day.

One day I saw my friend’s mother and I noticed her skin was way better than it was before. Her skin looked like skin of somebody in the 20s. I asked my friend what she did and she told me she just did Obagi with Dr. Mesa, a plastic surgeon! Her mom told me that I should consult with Dr. Mesa to see if he could help me.

I did a consultation with Dr. Mesa and I was very impressed. He recommended me to do Obagi to treat my acne and get rid of the brown spots. He explained me the treatment would take 3 months and that I had to come to see him every 4 weeks for follow up.

After the 3rd week of treatment I noticed a significant improvement in my skin. I just finished my treatment and my face is incredible! It looks
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mesa is incredible. He is very knowledgably and very approachable. He never rushes and explains everything to you. I ran into some of his other obagi patients in the reception area while waiting for my appointment and they all say the same about Dr. Mesa. I highly recommended for skin care and acne management.