BBL with Dr. SHahine - Manhattan, NY

I felt a little bit but not much at all. I was so...

I felt a little bit but not much at all. I was so happy with my results I hated my flat butt and I was so happy to finally have projection. I am still recovering and I am focusing ont hat. any more questions feel free to ask.
New York OB/GYN

At first I read alot of mixed reviews about dr. shahine and I didn't really know what to think I will be honest, but I wanted to see for myself since I live in New York and I reside in Manhattan the trip was not like a hassle he is on 34th street so I was like why not just got for a consultation if I don't like it I can just leave or keep searching. When I went there I asked to see the doctor not any of the nurses or people at the front desk I wanted his opinion and didnt want to waste his time or my time. So I jsut advise you to see him not anyone else. He was super chill and nice and responded to all the questions I asked he told me I was going to be awake and I was like ok that is fine I was too scared to get put to sleep to be honest. So I went in I was scheduled for two week later I went the other dr. here george lefwtoiz i think and his asses were not at all impressive. So I decided to settle with him and he made me feel very comfortable. The wait was long as everyone here complains about but he takes your time with you and talks to you while you are awake, just bring hydrating drinks I brought gatorade.