Finally Taking the Plunge - Manhattan, NY

Next month I am going into surgery. I am very...

Next month I am going into surgery. I am very excited. I have interviewed many doctors and spent much money on consults. That said, Dr Konstantin did not charge for a consult, yet he was the most kind, caring, knowledgable Doctor I met. So I am using him. And his reviews are glowing, oh can I also say the woman in his office is the BEST ever!!! Everything about his practice beams with caring. I will have my boyfriend take some before pics of me soon to post.

Monday I had my facelift so far very good!

Ok, Monday the 27th I had my face, neck and upper eyes done. I am still swollen but it is only 4 days. The stitches are clean, no puckering or opening. I can not really see them. Bruising on neck but that is normal, no bruising on eyes and barely any on face. I will say the surgery was a breeze, Dr K was amazing and kind, he spoke during the procedure telling me what he was doing. I was very pleased. Lubba his office manager is wonderful and caring. So far this has been a good for me. I just went though two years of breast cancer trama, and need more reconstruction surgeries. So I needed a kind gentle Doctor, I interviewed so many but Dr K stood out among them all. I will keep you all updated on my recovery. And will post parts of my face here. I need to stay underground as my job is in the public eye. But I will do what I can to show you all how I look and I will certainly explain how the healing process goes.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon