65 Years Old Had an Abdominal Lipsuction with Dr. Tabbal in 2000 - Manhattan, NY

This procedures ruined my life. I was not fat,...

This procedures ruined my life. I was not fat, but had some fat accumulations in my abdomen. Dr Tabbal did not know how to do it. The liposcution gave me no dimension and no waistline.l I was totally the same width from the top to the bottom of my abdomen and still and still had alot of fat. Dr. Tabbal did a revision which made it worse. he went into the waist line and sucked out fat. He did no contouring so it have outward bulges to the side above my waistline. When I wear clothes it looks llike I have tumors. He also took out more fat in my belly leaving the skin on my belly sagging as it never was able to reattach to the muscle. I also had to pay the hospital for the second operation another $3500. I went back to see dr. tabbal in 2005 and he stormed out of his office stating I expect too much from plastic surgery. I am sorry I did not sue him for medical malpractice. I am trying to get on the television show botched to get this corrected. I now need a tummy tuck and I have never had children, and there is no guarantee that the mess can ever be corrected. Stay away from nicholas tabbal. I went to another doctor in new york and he asked me if the person who performed this surgery was a licensed plastic surgeon.
New York Plastic Surgeon

\This doctor is rude, non caring, and doesnt care if his surgery ruined your life. Stay far away from nicholas tabbal. His only interest is making money.