Bad Reaction to Laser Genesis/cutera - Manhattan Beach, CA

Had an ipl and laser Genesis treatment two days...

Had an ipl and laser Genesis treatment two days ago and now I have bumps ALL over my face!!
I have had ipl two times in the past and it's been excellent for clearing dark pigmentation. Upon the suggestion of the med spa about how terrific Genesis is: no downtime, clears skin and fine lines! I decided to try it once.
I numbed before hand and did Genesis first. It was hot on my face and there were moments where it seemed to be burning me, but I figured that was the price I would pay. Next, she did the ipl. She applied sunscreen to everywhere on my face right after except my forehead because I was getting xeomin after.
Last night at dinner, all of a sudden my entire face broke out into what looks like hives or bumps. The only place they aren't showing up is my forehead so I'm thinking its a bad reaction combo of laser and sunscreen? Either way, I'm reading these reviews and if this doesn't go away I'm going to freak out.
The bumps are still very present today...
Rejuvenation Center

All was fine but the results